Registration Process

6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #295028 by jgalvao
Registration Process was created by jgalvao
Hi,

we have a client that wants a weird thing with login and registration.

They don't want the registration, as it would be uploaded to the site, by XLS or CSV, all with the same email address (no problem here as the database doesn't check this) but...

They want that when the user goes to the site for the first time, have the possibilty to change his email address without being Logged in.

Example:

The user introduces 3 Fields, Name, Association Number, and ID Number and permits the user to change the email and set the password if the previous ones are correct.

Anyone knows a simple way to do this?

Maybe I can achieve this with CBQuery?

Thanks

João Galvão
IfThenElse, Lda.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #295058 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration Process
There's no way to do that without coding something that does that. No, none of our plugins can help with that unless you use CB Auto Actions to chain together an HTML form action (a Code action) with a form process action (another Code action), but you'll still have to entirely code this your self and do not recommend it unless you're familiar with HTML, PHP, and CB API (we will not help you code this; we do not provide coding assistance here, sorry).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn