[SOLVED] Always shows default list

6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #297594 by Noia
Right, I have most things set up entirely base, with no hacks in the php or anything to that effect.

Running
CB 2.1.3+build.2017.09.13.16.14.19.ba9d1f686
Joomla 3.8.0

I have a menu item referring to a member list, but no matter what I set that to, it ALWAYS picks the default list. If I remove the default tag on any list, it just takes the first list there.

The URL even references the list, but the lookup just doesn't seem to care.

www.game-dev.org/sub/pwf/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userslist&searchmode=0&listid=Members&Itemid=148

The user list "Leads" is set to default. As you can see in the URL, the listid is set to "Members"

I saw somebody else having a similar issue years ago, with SEF, but I tried turning that off, to no avail. I tried changing the URL parameters, and removing every single element down to &view=userslist made no different at all, changing the listid to anything else, made no difference.

Any great ideas?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #297627 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Always shows default list

The user list "Leads" is set to default. As you can see in the URL, the listid is set to "Members"

List ID is the # under the ID column found in CB > List Management. Appears you supplied the list title.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noia

6 years 6 months ago #297632 by Noia
Replied by Noia on topic Always shows default list
Duh, right - I figured it was something simple I was overlooking. Thanks. Here's to doing development at 3 am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn