[SOLVED] Superusers not showing in user list

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #299420 by eammendola
CB version 2.1.3
Joomla version 3.8.2

Superusers are not showing up in userlist.

I have a menu item Community Builder » userslist (registered)

I'm pretty sure this was working okay, but I just noticed it.

Is there a configuration item I can check?

On a side (but associated) note. Is there a way to prevent specific users from displaying in the userlist?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299422 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Superusers not showing in user list
You likely did not select all the usergroups available when configuring "Usergroups" parameter in your userlist. It is absolute in that it will only display users that have one of the selected usergroups. For super users you need to select the "Super Users" usergroup in addition to "Registered".

On a side (but associated) note. Is there a way to prevent specific users from displaying in the userlist?

Create a checkbox field then condition against that checkbox field in your userlists filter settings.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299426 by eammendola
Replied by eammendola on topic Superusers not showing in user list
Perfect!!
Solved both!!
Thank you!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn