Background image in the module, groups

6 years 4 months ago #299455 by XBOOMX
Hello,
I have a module on my start page, where groups are displayed.
But I do not like how the background image of each group is displayed.
What do I have to adjust so that this looks reasonable in the module?

Live url:
just4fun.community

Best regards

Thomas
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299573 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Background image in the module, groups
Use smaller images for your canvas backgrounds is about all you can do. It'll shrink it down as much as reasonably possible, but they're never really going to fit as well as they do on the actual group pages. The canvas images for best fit really should have a height no greater than 200px with a width that's relative to that (landscape images highly suggested here) so something like 200x800 works pretty well for a canvas image.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 3 months ago #299724 by XBOOMX
Replied by XBOOMX on topic Background image in the module, groups
OK thanks,
it looks a little better now. It would be perfect in my eyes if you could define your own image in the module. Maybe in the future ....

6 years 3 months ago #299735 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Background image in the module, groups
You'll never be able to define 2 canvas images, sorry. The CSS however will be improved further in later releases in addition to the canvas reposition functionality used by the profile canvas field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn