[SOLVED] issue registration and reply to

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #299769 by naufrago
I have a issue in Registration Email Address and Registration Reply-To Email Address.

The user receives the email Pending Email Subject and Welcome Email Subject.
But I do not receive anything from the new user in the assigned mail (the joomla email is the same as the assigned email).
The data of the new registered user is recorded in the database.
In other words, the information is sent to the new registered user but nothing notification to the administration.

- JOOMLA 3.8.2
- pkg_communitybuilder_2.1.3+build.2017.11.16.20.21.51.1a2f01fa1.zip

Attachmet
Configuration / registry
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299792 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic issue registration and reply to
That just sets what email address CB emails are shown as sent from. If the user directly replies to that email it'll be sent to whatever is set for the reply to. There's no need to set the reply to if the form address and reply to are the same. As for the new user registration notification it has nothing to do with those parameters. You need to ensure moderator notifications are enabled under the Moderation tab in CB > Configuration then edit your user within CB > User Management and ensure your user is set to receive moderator emails.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naufrago

6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #299802 by naufrago
Replied by naufrago on topic issue registration and reply to
My problem was that the user I wanted to notify was the Super User and by default it was in Special (Moderators View Access Level)???
Also that the super user, had a different email to the one that was wanted to send the registration notification of new users

Thank you very much for your attention, it was vital for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn