Create a member gallery

6 years 4 months ago #299773 by cevichero
Create a member gallery was created by cevichero
Hello,

I want to create a page that lists twenty people who belong to a specific group.
Is there a plugin that can create a list of members with their title, name, and photo?

Here an example that I want (only the first block, tem members) : preview.themeforest.net/item/rukan7-joomshopping-multipurpose-template/full_screen_preview/20364842?_ga=2.45172644.1425904100.1512391041-1189416582.1510942719

In advance, thank you for your advice

MI

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 4 months ago #299791 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Create a member gallery
Sounds like you're just needing a grid userlist as shown below on our demo site.

demo.cbdemosites.com/community-builder/user-lists/grid-layout

You can enable grid usage under the Parameters > Display tab while editing your userlist within CB > List Management. You can place whatever information you want in it as it just displays the fields added to your userlists columns. As for the specific group I assume you mean specific usergroup in which case you'd just select your usergroup in the "Usergroups" parameter of your userlist under the Global tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 months ago #299808 by cevichero
Replied by cevichero on topic Create a member gallery
I will check that.
Thank you !

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn