CB Registration

6 years 2 months ago #301576 by PeterBaugh682
CB Registration was created by PeterBaugh682
Although CB 2.1.3 is installed the Sign up icon under CBlogin does not flag up and display the registration form for application to join the website. The registration icon is not displayed. On clicking on Sign up, powered by community builder[/color] is displayed.
Can you advise please as to how to ensure that the CBCore edit configuration is correct?
Thank you in advance.
Peter J Baugh

CB Login

User name

Password
Remember Me
Forgot Login?
[color=] Sign up[/color]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #301582 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Registration
Ensure CB Core within CB > Plugin Management is public and published. Ensure the tab that your fields are on is published (if it's not its name will be red in CB > Field Management).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterBaugh682

6 years 2 months ago #301584 by PeterBaugh682
Replied by PeterBaugh682 on topic CB Registration
Hello, Kyle
I am not sure which tab is required to be published and referred to in CB>field management?
Peter

6 years 2 months ago #301606 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Registration
The tab your fields are on. Your registration page is empty because you don't have any fields accessible to a public user or the tab your fields are on are unpublished. This can only happen 1 of 2 ways; either a migration issue from CB 1.x migration or the tab was unpublished intentionally. If you're using Tabbed or Step by Step registration could also be a JS error breaking the tabs and recommend setting registration layout back to Flat within CB > Configuration > Registration to confirm.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterBaugh682

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds