Cookies Issue

6 years 2 weeks ago #302943 by wjgadmin
Cookies Issue was created by wjgadmin
hi,
i've been receiving a lot of complaints about the CB registration not allowing users to register due to an cookies error, stating they need to enable cookies in their browser. i have tested & have reproduced this on our end in chrome (see image). can you please tell me how to resolve that issue? i have checked a hundred times and cookies are indeed enabled so there is an issue with the registration form itself. could it be the ajax username or email checker? please advise thank you.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 weeks ago #302968 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cookies Issue
Please understand your subscription covers CBSubs only of which this issue is not related to. I've moved your topic to the community forums.

Regarding your issue it's typically caused by caching. Disable any Joomla caching then purge the cache and retry. If issue persists retry with Joomla default protostar template to rule out template causing problems. If you're using any EU compliance cookie extensions try disabling it as some of them delete cookies initially and break things until accepted and a page load is triggered.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 2 weeks ago #302979 by wjgadmin
Replied by wjgadmin on topic Cookies Issue
ok ill give that a try. thank you and sorry about the post in the wrong place.

5 years 11 months ago #303636 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Cookies Issue
I have the same problem, using CB and CBsubs.

It's no registration possible on my site, and I don't know why. After the registration it comes the same error 'Session expired...'

What I have tested:
- set caching to 'off'
- set the cache plugin to 'off'
- to set the Ajax field verification to 'off'

But:
- If I dispublish the CBsubs plugin, the registration runs.

No idea what I have to do...

5 years 11 months ago #303641 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cookies Issue
Are you registering from CBSubs plans page (page seen when navigating to a plans URL while logged out) or CBs actual registration page?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #303642 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Cookies Issue
From the CBsubs plans page.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds