Cookies Issue

5 years 11 months ago #303653 by Wortmann
Replied by Wortmann on topic Cookies Issue
Sorry - I'm in the depths of despair...
I tried all things - switch off Ajax, Cache, all CBSubs plugins, most of my plans - no chance.
I have no more idea what I can do. It's a really problem for me, because I send a lot of informations via mail and on my site to subcribe my site...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #303664 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cookies Issue
Does registering from CBs registration page instead of plans registration page do the same thing?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #303667 by Wortmann
I created a new menu item with the cb registration. The effect is the same - no registration possible...

5 years 11 months ago #303690 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago #303736 by krileon
Have reviewed your install. First issue is your top menu login, register, and logout menu items were to Joomla and not CB. I've corrected this for you. Next issue is you're using Joomlas page cache. Page cache doesn't work in dynamic environments or on pages with HTML forms due to their single use security tokens. I've configure it to exclude CBs profile edit, login, logout, registration, and forgot login pages so it won't cache those anymore; you may have issues elsewhere with this so this is a heads up. After clearing cache registration appears working perfectly fine.

I also noticed you've something installed injecting into the HTML of ajax requests. I've no idea what's doing it, but you'll see it happen when the username field tries to validate (you'll see the raw JSON). I did not fix this for you. You'll need to investigate that your self.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wortmann

5 years 11 months ago #303741 by Wortmann
Thank you very much for your help!

Have you got a tipp for me, what kind of thing it is destroy the Ajax request?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds