Update is Not Appearing in Update Area

6 years 2 weeks ago #302956 by tpalumboGMA
Update is Not Appearing in Update Area was created by tpalumboGMA
On my Joomla control panel, I am being told that I have community builder version 2.1.4 available. When I click "Update Now" nothing is there.

I have tried clearing the cache. I have tried to find updates again. There is nothing in my tmp folders.

I don't know what to do at this point. Any ideas?

Tom

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #302969 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update is Not Appearing in Update Area
Please understand your subscription includes support for CBSubs only. Your issue has nothing to do with CBSubs and have moved your topic to the community forums.

Regarding your issue click Clear Cache then Find Updates if Joomla still can't find the update just navigate to CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin > Install from Web where you can update CB and your plugins. Be sure to be logged into Joomlapolis recently in the same browser for it to pick up your access permission when using Install from Web.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tpalumboGMA

6 years 2 weeks ago #302978 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Update is Not Appearing in Update Area
Starting about a week ago I also am no longer getting notifications of CB updates on my Joomla control panel when I login. Until recently, when I logged in as admin it would show a long list of CB plugin nightly builds that were ready for download (in the Community Builder Admin module set to display Update Feed). Now, nothing. When I go to CB Plugin Manager/Install From Web, however, it shows that there are updates available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tpalumboGMA

6 years 2 weeks ago #302990 by tpalumboGMA
Replied by tpalumboGMA on topic Update is Not Appearing in Update Area
Krileon,

I am confused. How is this not a CB Subs issue? I thought that if I was subscribed I would get support? I bought the subscription just to be able to ask this question. Is CB sub a different program than Community Builder? Did I mess this up?

6 years 2 weeks ago #302992 by tpalumboGMA
Replied by tpalumboGMA on topic Update is Not Appearing in Update Area
Krileon,

I am confused. How is this not a CB Subs issue? I thought that if I was subscribed I would get support? I bought the subscription just to be able to ask this question. Is CB sub a different program than Community Builder? Did I mess this up?

I manually installed the new version and it worked.

6 years 2 weeks ago - 6 years 2 weeks ago #303010 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Update is Not Appearing in Update Area

Because your screenshot is showing you trying to update CB and not CBSubs. Your post directly talks about updating CB.

Is CB sub a different program than Community Builder?

CB is completely free. CBSubs is a subscription management plugin for CB. Your purchase of CBSubs only includes support only for CBSubs. Did you mean to purchase CBSubs? If not see the below page regarding a refund.

www.joomlapolis.com/warranty

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn