Can't update CB from 2.0.15 to CB 2.1.4 - Error Too many keys

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #303098 by testeuse
Hi,

I can't upgrade / Update CB to last version, from 2.0.15 to CB 2.1.4, i tried automatically, not working.

Then i downloaded it and try to ad in myself in administration and i got this error message :

Too many keys specified; max 64 keys allowed

What does it mean please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #303142 by krileon
Sounds like there's too many indexes. Review your _comprofiler tables in phpmyadmin and delete all your indexes. CB will recreate its core indexes on install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 years 4 weeks ago #303212 by testeuse
Thank you Krileon for your answer but i am not sure to understand what to do...

What do you mean by "review" my _ comprofiler tables?

Where to find the "indexes" to delete.

Right now, i can'tget access to my administrator, tried with another account, can't change my password and CB is not anymore in component list but keep working on frontend...

Please help.

6 years 4 weeks ago #303217 by nant

testeuse wrote: Thank you Krileon for your answer but i am not sure to understand what to do...

What do you mean by "review" my _ comprofiler tables?

Where to find the "indexes" to delete.

Right now, i can'tget access to my administrator, tried with another account, can't change my password and CB is not anymore in component list but keep working on frontend...

Please help.

www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=HNWyWsKXIsOOggeDmpCgBA&q=using+phpmyadmin+to+delete+index&oq=using+phpmyadmin+to+delete+index&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i22i29i30k1.35153.49500.0.49695.34.32.0.0.0.0.290.4941.0j22j5.27.0..2..0...1.1.64.psy-ab..7.27.4938.0..0j35i39k1j0i131k1j0i10k1j0i22i30k1.0.rW4jJAcHuzs
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

5 years 11 months ago #304240 by testeuse
Thank you for the link but i am not still sure of what to do...

I have find where the indexes are on php myadmin but, do i have to remove all indexes? From every comprofiler tables?

Or should i remove only some indexes from a specific table?

Please try to be precise as i really don't understand anything in these and my site just not working well because of this.

Thank you for your answer.

regards

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #304259 by krileon
Edit the _comprofiler table within phpmyadmin and just delete all of its indexes except the one with a keyname of PRIMARY. Those that are necessary will be created again when you install CB.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn