Standard login module - Login button

5 years 11 months ago #303603 by tomsson
Standard login module - Login button was created by tomsson
Hello

I have installed CB but I use standard login module, because on my template HELIX3 is better view of the module and I can use facebook login button with standard module.

If I click in the module ''register'' then iI go to CB registeret page, and this is what I missing.

But if I click in standard joomla login module \\login button\\ without typing any data in username and password, then linkin me to CB login module.
I would like to have keep standart login module.

Have some solutions for this ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #303628 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Standard login module - Login button
CB blocks access to Joomla user component to prevent backdoor login/registration. Joomla login bypasses CBs login checks (e.g. approval and confirmation). You can disable this blocking in CBs Joomla system plugin under the Parse URL parameters, but it's not recommended. Hopefully in the future, probably CB 3.0, we won't need to provide a login module anymore and can use Joomlas.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn