label Field conditions and terms

5 years 11 months ago #304366 by Five_phil
Replied by Five_phil on topic label Field conditions and terms
affectively you are right. CB privacy is great for that, but we must not forget the proof of consent and there is less obviously for me. And CB autoaction does the work by sending me an email of proof, simple and effective.

One question: I can not rename the 2nd link "terms and conditions" I would like to write "Privacy Policy"

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 11 months ago #304369 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic label Field conditions and terms

One question: I can not rename the 2nd link "terms and conditions" I would like to write "Privacy Policy"

You can rename it to whatever you want. Edit your terms and conditions field then under Parameters > Display change "Type" to whatever you want (e.g. Privacy Policy).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 11 months ago #304382 by Five_phil
Replied by Five_phil on topic label Field conditions and terms
Sometimes it's so simple that I'm complicating my life :whistle:

have a good day

5 years 11 months ago #304673 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic label Field conditions and terms
I am stymied... where do I go to add a T&C field?

5 years 11 months ago #304674 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic label Field conditions and terms
Within CB > Field Management the core acceptedterms field should already be available and is sufficient for your GDPR privacy policy consent. If you need site terms and conditions and privacy policy simply create more fields of fieldtype "Terms and Conditions" as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mikerotec

5 years 11 months ago #304676 by mikerotec
Replied by mikerotec on topic label Field conditions and terms
Got it! That was easy, thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn