[SOLVED] Problem updating 2.1.4. to 2.1.5

5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #305290 by Pinoekelchen
[SOLVED] Problem updating 2.1.4. to 2.1.5 was created by Pinoekelchen
Hi folks,

I have a problem updating the Community builder version 2.1.4 to 2.1.5.

In the control Panel I get a message that a new update is available but when I click onto the "update now" button the update list is empty.

When searching for updates under "updates" I get the following error message:

Warning
Update: Could not open update site #9 "Community Builder Package Update Site "update . joomlapolis . net / versions / pkg-communitybuilder-list . xml"

When switching to "Update sites" and then following the link https : / / update.joomlapolis . net / versions / pkg-communitybuilder-list . xml an new tab opens with the error message:

"Unsecure site"

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks for your patience

:)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 10 months ago #305298 by ernienet
Replied by ernienet on topic Problem updating 2.1.4. to 2.1.5
I experienced the same issue. I logged into my Joomlapolis account and downloaded the latest version of Community Builder, and installed it using the Joomla drag-n-drop installer.

It seems to be working fine.

Ernie

5 years 10 months ago #305306 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem updating 2.1.4. to 2.1.5
You should be able to update fine using Install from Web within CB > Plugin Management > Install New Plugin. We're working to resolve the updating from Joomla issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 10 months ago #305310 by Pinoekelchen
Replied by Pinoekelchen on topic Problem updating 2.1.4. to 2.1.5
Thank you, guys,

I successfully followed Ernie's suggestion.

Kyle's didn't work. I got an authorization error: 401

Everything is fine now :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn