probs width the picture

5 years 8 months ago - 5 years 8 months ago #305970 by erwinds
probs width the picture was created by erwinds
hi,

There is a problem after the update 2.2.0 !!!
The image is no longer visible, view it below

That's how it was in the previous version

Best regards,
Erwin
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 8 months ago #305983 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic probs width the picture
Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists. Likely a styling conflict with img elements. Could also be a configuration issue. You can compare your configuration to our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

The avatar in the canvas layout should be set to display on profile as 1 line without title.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 8 months ago #306080 by erwinds
Replied by erwinds on topic probs width the picture
Hi keleon,

Have everything checked and everything is correctly configured as far as I could see, but the image is still not displayed.
Can you check back-hand what might go wrong?
If yes, let me know how to pass the logins on to you.

Best regards,

Erwin

5 years 8 months ago #306087 by krileon
Switch to default Joomla protostar template within Extensions > Templates then clear Joomla cache and retest to see if issue persists. This will let you know if it's CSS coming from your Joomla template or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 8 months ago #306093 by erwinds
Replied by erwinds on topic probs width the picture
Dear krileon,

Have tried it on different websites and always with the same result.
So I went to the previous version and everything works properly again !!!
We will have to wait until a next version that is faultless !!!

Best regards,

Erwin

5 years 8 months ago #306100 by krileon
There's nothing to fix in CB in this regard. You've a CSS conflict as I've explained above. Did you try using default Joomla protostar template or not? This helps isolate where the conflict could be coming from.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn