3 problems

5 years 8 months ago #306472 by jjsjjs
3 problems was created by jjsjjs
Hello,

1. i found that either changing the avatar or canvas image, it does not show any gallery anymore but jumps to changing the password after clickng on the cange button. This looks like a bug.

2. what exactly do i have to change in the database after seeing this:

3. The primer book is not very clear on how to use your own template or it just does not work, setting the gallery option to yes and filling in the complete path components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/my_template

Thanks for any help on these items.
Kind regards,
Jerry
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #306481 by jjsjjs
Replied by jjsjjs on topic 3 problems
Hi,

looks like 1 and 2 are sort of solved by putting a / at the beginning of the path, i have overlooked this.

But still the images for pending and empty default are not showing up.

3 still stands.

anyone knows what exactly should be changed?

thanks a lot!

5 years 7 months ago #306501 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 3 problems

1. i found that either changing the avatar or canvas image, it does not show any gallery anymore but jumps to changing the password after clickng on the cange button. This looks like a bug.

Your browsers autofill is likely filling in the first password input and is why it's jumping. Empty the password input then click update.

2. what exactly do i have to change in the database after seeing this:

Means there's select options for a field that doesn't support select options. You can clean them up manually in the database table that it provides or just ignore it.

3. The primer book is not very clear on how to use your own template or it just does not work, setting the gallery option to yes and filling in the complete path components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/my_template

Supply the URL beginning with / as it will prefix your Joomla path.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 7 months ago #306519 by jjsjjs
Replied by jjsjjs on topic 3 problems
1. thank you! it indeed might be that, did not think about it.

2. ok i will igonore it for now, thank you

3. Great! Thank you!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds