Display the user's IP ?

5 years 6 months ago #307598 by warlocksp
Display the user's IP ? was created by warlocksp
Good afternoon,

How to display the IP address in the user profile?
previous IP, last IP.

I really need it, because there is a suspicion that the same user has created several accounts.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307617 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display the user's IP ?
Substitute [registeripaddr] into a Custom HTML field to see the IP Address they registered with.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

5 years 6 months ago #307624 by warlocksp
Replied by warlocksp on topic Display the user's IP ?

krileon wrote: Substitute [registeripaddr] into a Custom HTML field to see the IP Address they registered with.

Created field "Custom HTML" added "[registeripaddr]" - does not display IP?
And the "antispam_ipaddress" field - does not display IP?

The settings are not correct.

5 years 5 months ago #307631 by warlocksp
Please write, consistently what needs to be done?
The output of the IP does not work.

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #307638 by warlocksp
Installed "plug_cbcodefield"
Added in "plug_cbcodefield" these terms:
$jsondata = file_get_contents("http://timezoneapi.io/api/ip/?" . $ip_address . '&token=TOKEN');
$location = file_get_contents('http://freegeoip.net/json/'.$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);
Do not work, how right should it be?

5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #307670 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display the user's IP ?
I don't understand how you have any of those plugins. You do not have an active subscription or download history of those plugins. If you've another account with an active subscription then please post on the support forums from that account. If they are from before the launch of our new site then they are significantly out of date. We can not help you regarding any of our products except basic CB without an active support subscription, sorry.

[registeripaddr] works perfectly fine in a Custom HTML field unless you turned off logging of registration IP Address within CB > Configuration > Registration and the user has no IP Address logged to begin with due to this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn