[SOLVED] Community Builder menu not seen in administrator

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #308947 by jacques56
Hello,

I have two web site with CB.
The first is ok and in administrator I have a separate community builder menu.

The second one seems to have problem and separate community builder menu is not created.

How can I correct that without breaking my site?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #308968 by krileon
Menu where? In backend? You should see the Community Builder menu under Components. You should also see a custom parent menu at the top of the page to the right of the Help menu item if the admin module was installed and configured correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #309042 by jacques56
Replied by jacques56 on topic Community Builder menu not seen in administrator

krileon wrote: Menu where? In backend? You should see the Community Builder menu under Components.

Yes it is OK

krileon wrote: You should also see a custom parent menu at the top of the page to the right of the Help menu item if the admin module was installed and configured correctly.

It is NOK
I installed CB like my other website and I don't see any parameter to show or not this main menu in CB configuration.

5 years 4 months ago #309057 by krileon
Below topic shows how to reach the module responsible for the admin menu.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/239782-lost-gallery-privacy-auto-actions-group-jive-activity-profile-book?start=6#307414

Community Builder should already be displaying unless you disabled it as it's default enabled on new installs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #309073 by jacques56
In my admin modules list I only have :
CB Admin Version Checker
no Community Builder Admin module

5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #309074 by jacques56
Found but its name is not
CB Admin Dropdown Menu
Its name is :