Save Registers

5 years 4 months ago #309331 by danielwhite
Save Registers was created by danielwhite
Hi,

We have started having an error with new users registering on our website, where they can fill in their details in the registration form, but where they click on sign up they just get taken to an error page, saying page not working HTP Error 500. I have run error reporting and this is the error I get:

Warning: require_once(/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/templates/shaper-startup-biz/error.php on line 49 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/head.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear72:/usr/share/php') in /home/sites/mysite.co.uk/public_html/templates/shaper-startup-biz/error.php on line 49

Thanks,

Dan.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #309336 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Save Registers
Looks like an issue with your template trying to load a file that doesn't exist. As it's using require to include it it'll fatal error as you're experiencing. Switch to default Joomla protostar template and see if issue persists and contact the developer of your template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #309372 by danielwhite
Replied by danielwhite on topic Save Registers
I realised I had started a new forum post in relation to this, but just in case anyone was having the same issue, I thought it might be worth posting on here that I got passed this issue by disabling the community builder anti spam plugin. Obviously this isn't a complete fix as you don't want to completely disable the features but at least it should give a good starting point. However it has also raised new issues with emails not being sent through, which I have raised in a separate post.

5 years 4 months ago #309381 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Save Registers
Ok, then the above error from your template is it trying to output a custom error page that doesn't exist. CB AntiSpam maybe erroring if you're using an out of date version on latest CB. Check server error log or retest with protostar template with debug mode and maximum error reporting enabled in Joomla global configuration to try and see what the actual error is.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds