Fields and Lists

4 years 11 months ago #312026 by SCLRWeb
Fields and Lists was created by SCLRWeb
Having some issue trying to display some Fields in the Lists module.

I have fields like Address and Shirt Size that I want to be able to give to the person sending items out.

however those fields don't show up as options.

they were added as fields to profiles but are not public fields - and this report is also not a public report as well and must be an above registered level to view - Special I think is the only other option in there...

Probably Author / Manager should be able to access.

Anyway - what do the fields need to be set as for the Lists to be able to see them???
Does that make any sense?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 11 months ago #312046 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Fields and Lists
If the field is not set to display on profile it can't be displayed on a userlist. If you don't want it actually visible on their profile then be sure to put those fields on a tab that's in a not shown on profile position so they can still be displayed on your userlist, but not on the profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 11 months ago #312051 by SCLRWeb
Replied by SCLRWeb on topic Fields and Lists
that makes sense...
think i can handle that..

Did notice if I set to public then it worked as expected.
will try to add the fields that i don't want public to another private tab.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds