User List not showing fieldvalues

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #312426 by TheoSp
User List not showing fieldvalues was created by TheoSp
Hello,

I try to setup user list, but it seems only a few items (users) of the 347 are displayed in the list.
I guess they are the ones written in the CB user management after install and neglects the other users made in the joomla core system.
How to fix this?
Also the search block (and criteria fields) suddenly disappears.

Theo
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #312432 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User List not showing fieldvalues
The fields you're trying to display are inaccessible to the viewing user. They're either protected by CB Privacy or by ACL. Review the Access of the tab those fields are on and ensure Profile View Access Level within CB > Configuration > User Profile is set to something the viewing user can access (e.g. Public or Registered).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #312453 by TheoSp
Replied by TheoSp on topic User List not showing fieldvalues
No, whats happening here is that field [lastname] in CB does not take over the values of the name-field in Joomla core.
Only values written after install of CB are displayed.
When I use field [formatname] all values are displayed, so [formatename] takes over name-field values probably
So I think its not an access-matter.
And I want to sort on [lastname] not on [formatname], so I have to use [lastname].

4 years 10 months ago #312469 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic User List not showing fieldvalues
For users that existed before CB was installed be sure you have ran User Synchronization within CB > Tools. You can also just re-save those users within CB > User Management to force an update for their CB objects. Be sure not to use Joomla user management and to always use CB > User Management for managing users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn