modify the CB

4 years 10 months ago #312652 by Scheibenkleister
modify the CB was created by Scheibenkleister
Hallo, ich möchte den CB etwas modifizieren:
1.) Bildergalerie: Bilder sollen sich in der Reihenfolge ändern und per drag & drop einfügen lassen.
2.) bei mir besteht die Community aus einigen Mitarbeitern, die zu unterschiedlichen Zeiten in ca. 50 verschiedenen Filialen (in Deutschland) arbeiten und dort wöchentlich/monatlich ihren Dienst verrichten - ist es möglich, eine Vorschau zu generieren in der ersichtlich ist, wer (wann und wo) in welcher Filiale seinen Dienst verrichten wird?
3.) gibt es die Möglichkeit, Termine für diese Mitarbeiter zu vergeben? Es soll möglich sein, das ein admin alle Termie von allen Mitarbeitern in einer Übersicht dargestellt bekommt? Als erste Idee dachte ich an google (Kalender), muß aber nicht sein.

Sind diese Änderungen am CB per plugin oder Änderung des Core möglich? Wenn ja, zu welchem Preis? mfg
==================================
Hello, I would like to modify the CB something:
1.) Picture Gallery: Pictures should change in the order and be inserted by drag & drop.
2.) for me the community consists of some employees who work at different times in about 50 different branches (in Germany) and there weekly / monthly do their job - it is possible to generate a preview in which it is clear who (when and where) in which branch will perform its service?
3.) Is there a possibility to give appointments for these employees? It should be possible that an admin gets all the terms from all employees in an overview? As a first idea, I thought google (calendar), but it does not have to be.

Are these changes to the CB possible via plugin or modification of the core? If yes, at what price? Kind regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #312673 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic modify the CB

1.) Picture Gallery: Pictures should change in the order and be inserted by drag & drop.

CB Gallery allows drag and drop upload. It does not allow you to change the order, which is always ordered newest first. Image fields are just standard File inputs, which also allow drag and drop but you'll need to click the Update button after you're done.

2.) for me the community consists of some employees who work at different times in about 50 different branches (in Germany) and there weekly / monthly do their job - it is possible to generate a preview in which it is clear who (when and where) in which branch will perform its service?

I suppose userlists created in CB > List Management could be used for that. You'd need 50 of them filtering on the branch field or just 1 and allow searching on your branch field.

3.) Is there a possibility to give appointments for these employees? It should be possible that an admin gets all the terms from all employees in an overview? As a first idea, I thought google (calendar), but it does not have to be.

We've no calendar integration. Best I can suggest is to use date fields for that.

Are these changes to the CB possible via plugin or modification of the core? If yes, at what price? Kind regards

We do not provide custom development services. If our plugins do not meet your needs it will be left to you to modify them to do so. I recommend exploring CB on our demo site below to see if CB would fit your project.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds