How do i get the password user name to show in a row as on the Joomlapolis site

Have the layout set to bootstrap horizontal

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #315200 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Log in module
We're just using the bootstrap-horizontal layout for the CB Login Module in a module position that has room for it. It'll wrap to a new line if there isn't enough room. It's also possible your Joomla template is styling labels or inputs and forcing them to block elements breaking the inline display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 5 months ago #315209 by mikebosh
Replied by mikebosh on topic Log in module
There is plenty of room for it user name & password fields just get longer
See here on this site which is under construction
www.brackleytownfc.com/junior/

Thanks
Mike

4 years 5 months ago #315210 by Astrid
Replied by Astrid on topic Log in module
You have a width of 100% defined in your template:
input[type="color"], input[type="date"], input[type="datetime"], input[type="datetime-local"], input[type="email"], input[type="month"], input[type="number"], input[type="password"], input[type="search"], input[type="tel"], input[type="text"], input[type="time"], input[type="url"], input[type="week"], input:not([type]), textarea {
	background-color: white;
	vertical-align: middle;
	border: 1px solid #fff;
	box-shadow: inset 0 1px 3px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.06);
	font-size: 1rem;
	width: 100%;
	line-height: 1.5;
	-webkit-transition: border-color 0.2s;
	-moz-transition: border-color 0.2s;
	transition: border-color 0.2s;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon