[#7807] CB Login Username/Password Icon size issue

4 years 3 months ago - 4 years 3 months ago #315873 by blings
Hello!

I am new to Community Builder and working my way through.

In CB Login, the boxes wrapping around the icons for Username & Password are not the same height as the text boxes next to them. Please see attached image.

How do I fix it?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 3 months ago #315885 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login Username/Password Icon size issue
Your Joomla template is restyling the login module, but isn't doing so completely. Edit your CB Login Module within Extensions > Modules and provide what Layout you have the module set to under Advanced tab. For Joomla 3.x it should be set to bootstrap, but for Joomla 2.5 should be set to default. Do you see same issue with Joomlas login module as ours mimics Joomlas HTML structure for styling compatibility.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #315891 by blings
Replied by blings on topic CB Login Username/Password Icon size issue
Hi Krileon:

Thank you so much for your reply.

1. I am using Joomla 3.9.13

2. Bootstrap is the layout selected for the CB Login Module (please see attached image).

3. When using the Joomla Login Box, the styling issue doesn't show up. Attached image has Joomla Login Box on the left and CB Login Box on the right.

Looking forward to your input.

Thanks!

Attachments:

4 years 3 months ago #315892 by blings
Another weird issue:

I am trying to use the horizontal layout for CB Login (to get it to look similar to the Joomlapolis Website). I chose Bootstrap - Horizontal.

In the CB Login -->Login Options, when I choose:

1. "Icon and Placeholder Text" for Username Input Label and Password Input Label, it displays correctly on one line.(image attached)

2. "Placeholder Text" for Username Input Label and Password Input Label, it changes into vertical format.(image attached).

Not sure why?

Attachments:

4 years 3 months ago #315906 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login Username/Password Icon size issue
Looks like a minor style mismatch between Joomlas module and ours. HTML structure in Joomlas changed at some point. Have added a bug ticket to fix. Please keep in mind though it is CBs login module and it's likely your Joomla template will not style it perfectly if it's not designed to do so.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7807

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 3 months ago #315909 by blings
Thank you so much.

Just wanted to make sure that both issues were included in the ticket (icon box size and horizontal layout issue).

Would appreciate if you can confirm.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn