Error

3 years 10 months ago #318798 by csgweb
Error was created by csgweb
Hola, luego de ejecutar la herramienta "Comprobar la base de datos CB" recibo este error.
Atención: 3 entradas en Community Builder comprofiler_field_values enlazan de vuelta a campos con error en el tipo de campo(fieldtype).
fieldvalueid=28 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=27 fieldtype=text
fieldvalueid=26 fieldtype=text
Esto puede ser solucionado en SQL usando una herramienta como phpMyAdmin.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #318851 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error

Hello, after running the tool "Check the CB database" I receive this error.
Attention: 3 entries in Community Builder compofiler_field_values ​​link back to fields with error in field type (fieldtype).
fieldvalueid = 28 fieldtype = text
fieldvalueid = 27 fieldtype = text
fieldvalueid = 26 fieldtype = text
This can be solved in SQL using a tool like phpMyAdmin.

Looks like you had some fields that were originally select type fields, but now are text type fields. Select type fields dropdown options are stored in _compofiler_field_values. You can clean them out manually or just ignore the tool check as it won't hurt anything.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago #318852 by csgweb
Replied by csgweb on topic Error
Muchas gracias. Cambié a tipo de casillas de selección y desapareció el error.
Aunque casillas de selección única no se muestra, sólo aparece la etiqueta.
Probé casilla del tipo "radio" pero tampoco muestra el botón ni las etiquetas.
Casillas de selección múltiple funciona bien.

Además pregunto si existe lista desplegable de selección o algo similar.

3 years 9 months ago #318866 by krileon

Thank you. I switched to type of checkboxes and the error disappeared.
Although single check boxes are not displayed, only the label appears.
I tried box of type "radio" but it does not show the button or the labels either.
Multiple selection boxes works fine.

Also ask if there is a drop-down list or something similar.

That check is just a warning. You're free to ignore it. No idea what you mean in regards to the checkboxes. Select type fields (single select, multi-select, multi-checkbox, and radio) require options to be configured under their Global tab.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago #318867 by csgweb
Replied by csgweb on topic Error
Hey, Kyle. I'm going to answer you using a translator.
I've created a new field of the type "radio".
I've set the options to "Global."
But when I post it, the frontend only shows me the labels and no buttons or boxes.
Thanks for taking care of it.

3 years 9 months ago #318868 by krileon

But when I post it, the frontend only shows me the labels and no buttons or boxes.

Sounds like maybe a styling conflict. Switch to Joomlas default protostar template in Extensions > Templates, clear Joomla cache, and refresh the page to see if they display.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds