HTTP 500 Error on Login after update to 2.4.5

3 years 9 months ago #318902 by Torchez
Joomla! 2.5.28

After update:

PHP Fatal error: Class 'Joomla\\CMS\\Uri\\Uri' not found in /home/t/,,,/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Cms/Joomla/Joomla3/CmsRouter.php on line 141

How i can fix it or where download previous version? Update to 2.4.5+build.2020.05.07.21.35.06.e8f8a6125 does not solve the problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #318917 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic HTTP 500 Error on Login after update to 2.4.5
Joomla 2.5 support is deprecated. It working is purely luck. See our technical requirements below regarding this.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/276-community-builder/getting-started/18576-technical-requirements-for-community-builder

You really need to be looking at moving to Joomla 3.x. Once Joomla 4.x support is implemented Joomla 2.5 code will be removed entirely and will no longer install on Joomla 2.5. This will be happening sometime this year. Joomla 2.5 has been end of life for 6 years now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 9 months ago #318919 by Torchez
Replied by Torchez on topic HTTP 500 Error on Login after update to 2.4.5
This is cool, but I need a solution to this problem, not inventing others with migration. Where can I download the previous version from?

3 years 9 months ago #318923 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic HTTP 500 Error on Login after update to 2.4.5
Use the version dropdown on our downloads page to download an older version.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

We do not have support for downgrades though so installing an older version may or may not work as expected. It would be best to just restore a backup if you have one.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Torchez

3 years 9 months ago #318924 by Torchez
Replied by Torchez on topic HTTP 500 Error on Login after update to 2.4.5
Oh, thank you. I didn't see the dropdown list earler, sorry. It's ok now, version 2.4.3 does work. It seems like.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn