Registration problem message cookies session is expired.....

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #320644 by fredo444
when a new user try to register whit chrome on mobile phone he get's the message ....your session has expired please refresh or enable cookies

anyone know why? because it works whit firefox and it works on chrome pc version

thanks from now for help

please try on dignitesocialecitoyenne.ch to see the problem

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #320664 by krileon
Seams to be working in my tests using our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

My best guess is they took too long to complete your registration form and their Joomla guest session expired, which can happen if they open the page and just leave it open without filling out registration. Try increasing the session time within Joomla global configuration and see if that helps.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #320673 by fredo444
Thanks for your message

i try to put more sessions time but it don't change the problem

it's really strange because it only give problem on chrome android because whit firefox android or even chrome on pc it's working well it's really only whit chrome on android

do you think this can be problem of version of chrome in android definitively not working for cb registration?

you can try yourself on my site even if you type everything quick it still give the message...

3 years 6 months ago #320681 by krileon
It's possible it's a version issue. Maybe you need to update your phone and/or Chrome. It works perfectly fine on my Moto G4 using Android 7.0 and Chrome 85 on our demo site. Are you able to register fine on our demo site? If so it's an issue isolated to your site and is either due to configuration of something or 3rd party conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn