add open graph tags on the fields

3 years 1 month ago #323456 by toffffe
add open graph tags on the fields was created by toffffe
hello how can I add open graph tags on the fields so that they are taken into account by facebook? Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #323474 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic add open graph tags on the fields
You'd need CB Auto Actions to insert custom metadata on profile pages or some other extension that lets you do this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: toffffe

3 years 6 days ago - 3 years 6 days ago #323904 by toffffe
Replied by toffffe on topic add open graph tags on the fields
Thank you for your reply.
Is there a little tutorial to say that this or that image matches og: image?

I would like a meta og: image field that fills with the image url of the "avatar" field
thank you in advance

3 years 6 days ago #323921 by krileon
CB Auto Actions doesn't hardcode in the metadata so you can supply whatever you like for header output. The below for example will add og:image.

Global
Triggers: onAfterUserProfileDisplay
Type: Code
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Action
Method: Header
Code:
<meta property="og:image" content="[avatar]" />

That should add og:image using their avatar image as the output to users profiles.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 2 days ago #324051 by toffffe
Replied by toffffe on topic add open graph tags on the fields
Thank you but when I want to test on your demo version I have this message as soon as I enter "code"
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.
And then when I go to "action"
I do not have
Method: Header
and
Coded:

3 years 2 days ago #324065 by krileon
We don't allow testing Code or Query usages on our demo site for security purposes, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn