[#2249] CB 1.3.1 Joomla 1.6

13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #152095 by bgies
[#2249] CB 1.3.1 Joomla 1.6 was created by bgies
The description does not save on a "Multi-Select" checkbox. It seems to on the other fields (at least the ones I have tried).

CB 1.3.1 Joomla 1.6

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 2 months ago #152118 by nant

13 years 2 months ago #152125 by bgies
Replied by bgies on topic Re: CB 1.3.1 Joomla 1.6
Hmmm.. It might be something to do with Code Mirror and CB together. I was using Code Mirror as the editor. When I switched to "No Editor" it saved it.

Just so you know I saved the field, noticed the description had been blanked... so I refilled it... tried both Apply and Save (several times)... and it came back blank each time. Oh... and it's not just the Multi-Checkbox. It happened on several other fields as well... All of them saved when I switched to "No Editor".

13 years 2 months ago #152126 by bgies
Sorry... I should have added that I have been using Code Mirror only for my articles, and haven't had a problem with it at all, except for saving the custom CB fields. I didn't try "Tiny" so have no idea whether it saves them or not.

13 years 2 months ago #152127 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB 1.3.1 Joomla 1.6
good to know - please when reporting any potential issue test with default Joomla environment and CB.

13 years 2 months ago #152128 by bgies
Ok... but I do consider Code Mirror to be the default Joomla 1.6 editor :). It's one of the two editor options that ships with Joomla and "Tiny MCE" is much too buggy (in J 1.6) for my taste :).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn