CB Fields in SQL DB, But Not Showing In CB Admin

9 years 8 months ago #246440 by chiefbobo
Replied by chiefbobo on topic CB Fields in SQL DB, But Not Showing In CB Admin
Well I did figure out how to view the tabid by running a simple query in the SQL tab of phpMyAdmin. And I found many of the missing fields, and was able to update their tabids to get them to show in the field manager. But a bunch of important ones like cb_phone, cb_city, cb_company, etc. are not showing up in my SQL query. So I can't change their tabid. Does anybody have a clue how to get to those fields to change their tab id's. Maddening!
The topic has been locked.
9 years 8 months ago #246442 by chiefbobo
Replied by chiefbobo on topic CB Fields in SQL DB, But Not Showing In CB Admin
OMG! What a time suck! I finally did a query for field ids to bring up all the missing fields in phpMyAdmin. I couldn't get the offending fields to come up under a query for tabid because CB had assigned them a tabid of "0", so they never appeared in my list of query result. But searching for "fieldid" brought them up and I was able to edit their tabid and get them showing in the CB Field Manager.

CB Team, fix this bug. Please!!!!!
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #246451 by nant

chiefbobo wrote: OMG! What a time suck! I finally did a query for field ids to bring up all the missing fields in phpMyAdmin. I couldn't get the offending fields to come up under a query for tabid because CB had assigned them a tabid of "0", so they never appeared in my list of query result. But searching for "fieldid" brought them up and I was able to edit their tabid and get them showing in the CB Field Manager.

CB Team, fix this bug. Please!!!!!

I cannot see this as a bug since it cannot be reproduced on a clean CB 1.9.1 environment.

Somehow your database has been messed up.

Please provide all relevant information on this already duplicated thread:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/147-potential-bug/225836-fields-not-showing-in-field-manager-need-to-change-tab-ids

giving exact version numbers and history of your website and details about current issue / problem and I will try and respond as best I can.

(locking this thread)
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn