Profile and Edit Profile Issue!

11 years 7 months ago #208123 by mduda
Profile and Edit Profile Issue! was created by mduda
I have CB installed, and when I click on the "edit profile" or "profile" links, my menu fonts change, and the tabs that everything in the profile was housed in is gone. It looks horrible, and makes it virtually impossible to continue navigating thru the site b/c the fonts are too big on the menu items.

I'm new to CB, and am ready to go live, and am in a panic. Can anyone offer advice? I'm on J 2.5, rockettheme gantry template.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 7 months ago #208124 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Profile and Edit Profile Issue!

mduda wrote: I have CB installed, and when I click on the "edit profile" or "profile" links, my menu fonts change, and the tabs that everything in the profile was housed in is gone. It looks horrible, and makes it virtually impossible to continue navigating thru the site b/c the fonts are too big on the menu items.

I'm new to CB, and am ready to go live, and am in a panic. Can anyone offer advice? I'm on J 2.5, rockettheme gantry template.

Test with default joomla template.

If it looks better then ask your template provider for solution.

11 years 7 months ago #208127 by mduda
Replied by mduda on topic Re: Profile and Edit Profile Issue!
I tested it with Joomla template - atomic and the same issue persists. When I click on the menu item, initially upon first click, the tabs that I set up look great. Then, after re-visiting the menu item, all the tabs in the profile are gone, and it's a long page. Is this a bug with using tabs ?

11 years 7 months ago #208129 by nant

mduda wrote: I tested it with Joomla template - atomic and the same issue persists. When I click on the menu item, initially upon first click, the tabs that I set up look great. Then, after re-visiting the menu item, all the tabs in the profile are gone, and it's a long page. Is this a bug with using tabs ?

I just tested with Beez_20 and see no issues - can you also try?

11 years 7 months ago #208134 by mduda
Replied by mduda on topic Re: Profile and Edit Profile Issue!
I just tried it w/Beez_20 and I have the same issue. The first couple clicks look fine, but on the the 3rd or 4th click, then the tabs go away, and everything that was tabbed is then listed the full length of the page.

11 years 7 months ago #208141 by nant

mduda wrote: I just tried it w/Beez_20 and I have the same issue. The first couple clicks look fine, but on the the 3rd or 4th click, then the tabs go away, and everything that was tabbed is then listed the full length of the page.

ok send me a private message with access credentials (superadmin) and I will take a look.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn