Upgrade Joomla 3.2 and CB 1.9.1 - menu item in backend is gone?

10 years 5 months ago #236534 by thomas199
After updating first Joomla 3.2 and afterwards CS 1.9.1 the menu item "Community Builder" under "Components" is gone.
It´s still available via deep link (/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showusers&view=showusers), but no longer visible.

Any ideas how to get it back?

Regards
Thomas

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #236539 by UniqueOperator
Almost the same problem. Joomla 1.5.15 & CB1.9.1 installed then updated Joomla to 1.5.20. CBLogin module behaving consistently bad. Module published in pos7. When user first login on FE, OK. Second time user login fails with error account does not exits. User can request new passwork via email and Login OK, second time error. Happens with all user accounts including superuser on FE. superuser can still login on backend. Superuser can change user password in CB but user can't login on FE. Superuser can change user password in "system - user" and user can login one time, second time failurs. REPLACE CBlogin module with Joomla Login module and users and login and out multiple time with no errors. Ensured that new security setting for system-user is default password (not hardened) and that Google two factor is disabled (not active).

10 years 5 months ago #236600 by tomto
Same problem after updating to CB 1.9.1. My joomla: 2.5.14

Please help!

Best regards
tomto

10 years 5 months ago #236806 by Vorak
Same here. I was on Joomla 2.5.15. After upgrading CB, I also upgraded Joomla to 2.5.16 and problem remains unchanged.

10 years 5 months ago #236843 by sidio
same here. the cb menu item has disappeared from the components drop down in the admin panel.

Happened when I updated from 1.9 to 1.91 using auto update.

Joomla! 3.2.0 Stable

Can someone please answer these queries with haste. This is a critical bug, rendering the whole component useless.

10 years 5 months ago #236844 by nant
@ALL - sorry I could not replicate your issues.

I have seen instances where Joomla corrupts menu items like this.

The only solution that Kyle proposes is to use phpmyadmin to delete CBs backend menu items from _menus then reinstall CB.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn