500 Internal Server Error on Configuration Page

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #239978 by shalini99
Hi,
I have Community Builder installed on joomla 3.2.1. When I try to access Configuration page in admin, I get 500 internal server error.I did a fresh install of the extension but it still gives that error on Configuration page.I've also checked my error logs and it says:

[Thu Jan 23 22:33:51 2014] [error] [client 112.196.24.38] File does not exist: lunarin/public_html/lunarworkshops.com/administrator/sys_cpanel, referer: 198.57.131.165/~lunarin/lunarworkshops.com/administrator/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=showconfig&view=showconfig

I've been googling for 3 days on this and can't get it resolved. I've read all the topics on this forum but all in vain. Attached is the screenshot of Configuration page when I try to access it. Please help.
Thanks in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #239986 by nant
Turn on Joomla debug to maximum level - see if something more informative pops up.

10 years 2 months ago #239988 by shalini99
Replied by shalini99 on topic 500 Internal Server Error on Configuration Page
I got this when changed the Error debugging level to maximum :

mark('afterLoad') : null; // Instantiate the application. $app = JFactory::getApplication('administrator'); // Execute the application. $app->execute();

10 years 2 months ago #240012 by nant

shalini99 wrote: I got this when changed the Error debugging level to maximum :

mark('afterLoad') : null; // Instantiate the application. $app = JFactory::getApplication('administrator'); // Execute the application. $app->execute();

Googled this:

www.akeebabackup.com/support/akeeba-backup-3x/9244-moving-site-to-new-1and1-server.html

10 years 2 months ago #240164 by shalini99
Hi,
Sorry for my late reply. I forgot to tell you that I upgraded joomla version to 3.2.1 after which I am getting this error. Also I disabled akeeba backup but it did not reflect any change. I saw following line in my htaccess file :
# Use PHP 5.3
AddType application/x-httpd-php53 .php
That means my site is running on php 5.3, I guess. I need to fix this issue asap. Please help.

10 years 2 months ago #240288 by shalini99
Is there anyone who can sort out my problem?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn