Blank page after Forgot Password

10 years 1 day ago #243146 by killeri86
Blank page after Forgot Password was created by killeri86
Hi,

One of my client site is using Community Builder 1.9.1. Everything else is working fine, but when user resets their password in Forgot login form and clicks Send Password-button, the following page (the path is component/comprofiler/done?Itemid=127) shows no confirmation message. How can I show user a confirmation message on this page or redirect him to a page with this information?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 day ago #243149 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Blank page after Forgot Password

killeri86 wrote: Hi,

One of my client site is using Community Builder 1.9.1. Everything else is working fine, but when user resets their password in Forgot login form and clicks Send Password-button, the following page (the path is component/comprofiler/done?Itemid=127) shows no confirmation message. How can I show user a confirmation message on this page or redirect him to a page with this information?

See our blank page debugging faq.

10 years 1 day ago - 10 years 1 day ago #243151 by killeri86
Replied by killeri86 on topic Blank page after Forgot Password
I have checked all the things mentioned in the blank page debugging faq, but have found no errors concerning this issue from our server error logs or during debugging the mentioned page. I have also checked the memory_limit which is 256MB and ran the phpmemtest.php script (see attachment) which did not result any errors. Is there something else that can be done to solve this issue? Is there a way to modify the output or redirect this page to a custom article page?

File Attachment:

File Name: phpmemtest.txt
File Size:6 KB
Attachments:

10 years 18 hours ago #243161 by nant

killeri86 wrote: Hi,

Does password reset actually work?

I believe the confirmation message is coded as a language string - maybe on your client install the language plugin has been changed?

Not sure what more to tell you, but this is not a potential bug since it cannot be reproduced on a clean install.

10 years 5 hours ago #243181 by killeri86
Replied by killeri86 on topic Blank page after Forgot Password
Password reset and username reminder is working fine and the email confirmation for them is been sent correctly. The problem is only on the confirmation page, that does not display the confirmation message from the language file. I was however able to redirect the page to my custom article wih this information. I also have Joomfish 2.5.1 installed in this site, so I think it might be somehow related to it, because all of our other clients using Community Builder work fine but they don't have Joomfish installed...

10 years 4 hours ago #243183 by nant

killeri86 wrote: Password reset and username reminder is working fine and the email confirmation for them is been sent correctly. The problem is only on the confirmation page, that does not display the confirmation message from the language file. I was however able to redirect the page to my custom article wih this information. I also have Joomfish 2.5.1 installed in this site, so I think it might be somehow related to it, because all of our other clients using Community Builder work fine but they don't have Joomfish installed...

Not using joomfish so I cannot comment - if possible just disable it to test.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn