Fields not showing in Field Manager. Need to change tab ids.

9 years 9 months ago #246441 by chiefbobo
So much time on this issue. And this isn't the first time it's happened. I have default CB fields like cb_phone and cb_address (all the most important ones) that are not showing in the Field Manager. I have had this issue in the past, and it is related to a CB bug that does not put the proper tabid on those fields so they do not show up in the Field Manager. They are in the SQL DB and visible through phpMyAdmin, just not in the CB back-end interface.

This happened to me on another site last year, and I was able to use phpMyAdmin to change the tab ids and make them display in the Field Manager. But I can not seem to get those all important fields like cb_city, cb_state, cb_zip, etc to show up in my SQL query so that I can edit them. I have been able to change fields like cb_bankname. But not the main contact fields. It's a complete show stopper if I can't work with those fields in the Field Manager. Anyone out there had this issue and have a way to get to those fields in phpMyAdmin?

Or better yet. CB dev team. This is a long standing bug. Please address it!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 9 months ago #246443 by chiefbobo
I found how to get to the missing fields in phpMyAdmin!

I finally did a query for field ids to bring up all the missing fields in phpMyAdmin. I couldn't get the offending fields to come up under a query for tabid because CB had assigned them a tabid of "0", so they never appeared in my list of query result. But searching for "fieldid" brought them up and I was able to edit their tabid and get them showing in the CB Field Manager.

CB Team, fix this bug. Please!!!!!

9 years 9 months ago #246453 by nant
If it is a bug then we must be able to reproduce on a CB 1.9.1 clean environment.

Do you have a process we can follow to reproduce?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn