Frontend User approval "not authorized to view"

9 years 6 months ago #249488 by especc
Dear Developers,

Since the Joomla 3.3.4 update, the Frontend user approval of CB Workflows (Version 1.9.1) does not work as intended any more.

When trying to access the User Approval/Rejection site by clicking the "n User(s)" link of the CB Workflows box,
.../index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pendingapprovaluser&Itemid=177
I get an "You are not authorised to view this resource." error and only the landing page of my website is shown. This happens if I try to access the approval site from usual pages of my website, e.g. the landing page.

Funny enough, if I browse to any CB part of my website, e.g. a CB list, and then click the "n User(s)" link of the CB Workflows box, everything works fine.

Of course going to a CB list first and then try to access the user approval would be a workaround, but I do think this is a bug worth investigating. I hope you can reproduce my problem,

Best regards
Martin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #249503 by nant

especc wrote: Dear Developers,

Since the Joomla 3.3.4 update, the Frontend user approval of CB Workflows (Version 1.9.1) does not work as intended any more.

When trying to access the User Approval/Rejection site by clicking the "n User(s)" link of the CB Workflows box,
.../index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=pendingapprovaluser&Itemid=177
I get an "You are not authorised to view this resource." error and only the landing page of my website is shown. This happens if I try to access the approval site from usual pages of my website, e.g. the landing page.

Funny enough, if I browse to any CB part of my website, e.g. a CB list, and then click the "n User(s)" link of the CB Workflows box, everything works fine.

Of course going to a CB list first and then try to access the user approval would be a workaround, but I do think this is a bug worth investigating. I hope you can reproduce my problem,

Best regards
Martin

Can you reproduce an a clean Joomla installation with just CB 1.9.1 installed?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn