403 error after CB login

9 years 6 months ago #249983 by lsanczyk
403 error after CB login was created by lsanczyk
Dear Community Builder staff, I was getting an 403 error after login to my site.

(using: "index.php/component/comprofiler/login").

After this, I can't access the site (front end) until I logout.

(using: "index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=logout").

I checked the users permissions, file permissions in the server, and the database status.

When I activate the debug mode and try to login again I get a lot of "deprecate" warnings about the /e modifier of the PHP preg_replace function in "./administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/phpinputfilter" (I can solve this warnings if you wish help).

But, if I activate the debug mode just after the 403 error, I can get:

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JApplicationCms->execute() /var/www/html/joomla/index.php:40
2 JApplicationSite->doExecute() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/cms/application/cms.php:251
3 JApplicationSite->route() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/cms/application/site.php:231
4 JApplicationSite->authorise() /var/www/html/joomla/libraries/cms/application/site.php:752

Any suggestion to solve the problem? I upgraded to the last version of Joomla recently, if that could be a clue.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #249991 by lsanczyk
Replied by lsanczyk on topic 403 error after CB login
I have further information:

After login with CB, If I try to return to the home page using the "return home" error link, or typing the URL in the browser, the 403 error persists.

But, if I use the the browser back button ( window.history.back() ) I can return to the frontpage and everything appears to be fine.

Also, I can login with the Joomla standard login:

(using: index.php?option=com_users&view=login)

Any clue? Thanks in advance for your help!

9 years 6 months ago #250001 by nant
Replied by nant on topic 403 error after CB login
When posting on this forum (Potential bugs) you really need to provide sufficient information to prove that this is a VB bug.

Thus:

1. You need to provide your Joomlap version
2. You need to provide your CB version
3. You need to provide step by step instructions on how to replicate the bug on a clean Joomla/CB install - this way the devs can see the issue.

If you cannot replicate the issue on a clean install it means that somethin elso on your environment is causing the issue.

9 years 6 months ago #250008 by lsanczyk
Replied by lsanczyk on topic 403 error after CB login

nant wrote: When posting on this forum (Potential bugs) you really need to provide sufficient information to prove that this is a VB bug.

Thus:

1. You need to provide your Joomlap version
2. You need to provide your CB version
3. You need to provide step by step instructions on how to replicate the bug on a clean Joomla/CB install - this way the devs can see the issue.

If you cannot replicate the issue on a clean install it means that somethin elso on your environment is causing the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tell the "devs" to replace the lines in the txt attachment (I can't write code in the textarea.

Best regards, Leopoldo.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn