Using "formatname" in sorting tab of list creates a sql error

9 years 6 months ago #250584 by pvh
When I set the Sorting parameter of List to Field "Formated name", it creates the following SQL error:

Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'formatname' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT ue.*, u.*, '' AS 'NA' FROM xxxx_users u JOIN xxxx_user_usergroup_map g ON g.`user_id` = u.`id` JOIN xxxx_comprofiler ue ON ue.`id` = u.`id` WHERE u.block = 0 AND ue.approved = 1 AND ue.confirmed = 1 AND ue.banned = 0 AND g.group_id IN (1) AND `cb_awbawkswitch` = 'AWB' ORDER BY `formatname` ASC LIMIT 0, 30
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncpac

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250585 by nant

pvh wrote: When I set the Sorting parameter of List to Field "Formated name", it creates the following SQL error:

Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'formatname' in 'order clause' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT ue.*, u.*, '' AS 'NA' FROM xxxx_users u JOIN xxxx_user_usergroup_map g ON g.`user_id` = u.`id` JOIN xxxx_comprofiler ue ON ue.`id` = u.`id` WHERE u.block = 0 AND ue.approved = 1 AND ue.confirmed = 1 AND ue.banned = 0 AND g.group_id IN (1) AND `cb_awbawkswitch` = 'AWB' ORDER BY `formatname` ASC LIMIT 0, 30

Thanks for providing feedback here - I assume that this is a CB 2.0 site?

If yes, this has already been fixed and available in our nightly builds and will be part of next CB 2.0.1 release.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn