Update CB 2.0.1 / Username only created with an underscore

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #251345 by Eric58
Before Update:

Joomla 2.5.24 / CB 1.9.1

"Username" = firstname + lastname = "John Muller" (with a space between the words)

After Update:

Joomla 2.5.24 / CB 2.0.1

"Username" = firstname + lastname = "John_Muller" (with an underscore between the words)

I need the username to be as before the update, because otherwise the existing users won't be able to edit their profiles.

I have changed all parameters for the username, but it allways created an underscore between the words. The username will be created automatically.

Are there any another settings, aside of the specific username settings i have to change, that the username will be created as in CB 1.9.1?

Thanks for your feedback!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #251349 by nant

Eric58 wrote: Before Update:

Joomla 2.5.24 / CB 1.9.1

"Username" = firstname + lastname = "John Muller" (with a space between the words)

After Update:

Joomla 2.5.24 / CB 2.0.1

"Username" = firstname + lastname = "John_Muller" (with an underline between the words)

I need the username to be as before the update, because otherwise the existing users won't be able to edit their profiles.

I have changed all parameters for the username, but it allways created an underline between the words. The username will be created automatically.

Are there any another settings, aside of the specific username settings i have to change, that the username will be created as in CB 1.9.1?

Thanks for your feedback!

Try and create such a user from your Joomla user manager and see if Joomla lets it through.

9 years 5 months ago #251354 by Eric58
Hallo nant

I have created a dummy user "Max Muster" and Joomla 2.5.24 did let it through.

see attachement.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.473 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn