[#6253] Progress field and CB Conditional

7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #286445 by julie.prod.web
[#6253] Progress field and CB Conditional was created by julie.prod.web
Hi,

Progress field doesn't integrate CB Conditional ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 6 months ago #286460 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
Works fine with CB Conditional. You can even condition based off the progress using Custom > Value and substituting in the progress field (e.g. [cb_progressfield]), which gives a value of 0-100 depending on progress. May not work fine if you're not up to date though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #287259 by julie.prod.web
Replied by julie.prod.web on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
Hi,
I just made the cbconditionnal update.
It does not work.
For example on this profile in the screenshot, it should be considered 100% because when you answer "no" to a field, it hides these others fields.
Attachments:

7 years 5 months ago #287283 by krileon
Ok, so I understood it as you wanted to conditionally show/hide fields based off the completeness of a progress field. You're instead having issues with it asking to complete fields the user doesn't have access to. Please ensure CB, CB Conditional, and CB Progress Field are all up to date as believe I've already fixed this.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287294 by julie.prod.web
Replied by julie.prod.web on topic Progress field and CB Conditional
They are all up to date

7 years 5 months ago #287313 by krileon
Was able to confirm. It's not able to handle conditions that are dynamic. Only static conditions or access checks will cause it to be removed. It needs to check if the profile owner has edit access, but CB Conditional doesn't provide a way to easily do this from PHP since the edit PHP condition checks are only done on save and may need to make improvements to CB Conditional as well.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6253

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn