Article list shows unpublished articles

5 years 4 months ago #308726 by Quantaqa
Article list shows unpublished articles was created by Quantaqa
Hi there,

I updated CB a few days ago and now I have the problem, that the article list in the user profile shows articles which aren't published yet. If someone clicks on this article, an error page (404) is the answer (I would like to add a link to an exemple, but aren't allowed to ...).

What can I do? Excuse my poor English ...

Best wishes,
Jana

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 4 months ago #308740 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Article list shows unpublished articles
Should only show unpublished articles to CB Moderators or the article owner. Ensure you've Moderator View Access Level set correctly in CB > Configuration > Moderation as it should be as strict as possible.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308813 by Quantaqa
Replied by Quantaqa on topic Article list shows unpublished articles
The Moderator View Access Level is set to "Special" which includes Autor, Manager and Super User ... Even if I'm not logged in I can see the unpublished articles in the list. Would like to show you an example, but I'm not allowed to post any links ...

5 years 4 months ago #308824 by krileon
Works perfectly fine in my tests. If "Status" within the Joomla article is set to Unpublished it will not display. Are you trying to use Publish Up or Publish Down date? As it does not check those.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 4 months ago #308837 by Quantaqa
Replied by Quantaqa on topic Article list shows unpublished articles
The articles are planned for a date in the future ... It's set "Publish Up".

5 years 4 months ago #308853 by krileon
The publish up and down dates are currently not being checked as noted in the below ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6240

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn