[SOLVED] Problem with CB email sending

1 year 5 months ago #331492 by tetronik
Replied by tetronik on topic Problem with CB email sending
The only entry in the php-error.log was this:

[08-Nov-2022 15:24:34 UTC] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'imagick.so' (tried: /usr/lib/mw/php/8.0/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so (/usr/lib/mw/php/8.0/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory), /usr/lib/mw/php/8.0/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so.so (/usr/lib/mw/php/8.0/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20200930/imagick.so.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)) in Unknown on line 0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago #331493 by tetronik
Thanks again for the hint. I already rolled back to PHP 7.4.30 (FPM) and will leave it at that.

Hope the bug fix will become available soon.

Thank you so much for your support.

1 year 5 months ago #331494 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with CB email sending
A new CB build has been released that should fix this. Please update and let me know if you continue to have issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tetronik

1 year 5 months ago #331505 by tetronik
Just installed the new version, and the problem seems to be fixed now.

Thank you so much again!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn