Change from default english language to norwegian

12 years 6 months ago #175836 by tofari
Hi
I have been searching "all over" but I can not find a solution to my problem.

I have installed Joomla 1.7, CB 1.7 and Norwegian CB language plug-in. The default language in Joomla is set to Norwegian but still CB is in English.

Can anybody guide me towards a solution, please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #175837 by AlexSmirnov
could it be a cache issue? did you try to clear it?

AkeebaBackup.RU - безопасность Вашего Community Builder
Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

12 years 6 months ago #175838 by tofari
Good suggestion but no. I tried with IE which I have not used before related to this website (normally I am using Firefox) and the result was same. All other functions are displayed in Norway but not CB :-(

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #175840 by AlexSmirnov
does your site reside on your local machine or a remote hosting? if it's the former, then permissions might be in play. this happened with me on my Linux sandbox so I had to chmod to 777.

also, could you drop me here links to your Joomla! and CB Norway language packs? I'll see if I can reproduce your scenario.

Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

12 years 6 months ago #175842 by tofari

12 years 6 months ago #175846 by AlexSmirnov
could you do me a favor? it seems I need to register on that site in order to download the packs. could you create an account there for me and PM me the login details?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn