CB workflows module display blank after upagrade

9 years 2 months ago #257731 by CherryRed
Joomla 2.5.25
CB 2.0.5 (just updated from 1.9.1)

Joomla user manager - options - off
CB allow user registration -yes
CB admin approval - yes
(CB moderation - moderator view access level - CB moderators)
CB -permissions - access admin interface and edit both allowed for managers
CB moderators access - mangers and super users

When logged in as a manager, and also when logged in as a super-user, I am having identical problems and would be grateful for suggestions about what I am doing wrong:

1. On registering a new test user, am not receiving an email notification that a new user has requested to join.
2. The workflows module is displaying, but where it would previously have said 'no pending actions' or '1 new user' - there is just blank space.
Have tried creating new CB workflows modules with access set to special, to CB moderators, both display but with the same 'blank space' I'm trying to describe.

I'm not sure if it is a glitch or I'm being inept with ACL issues
Thank you...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #257886 by CherryRed
Replied by CherryRed on topic CB workflows module display blank after upagrade
Would it be helpful if I used 'report configuration' or have I given enough detail already.

I'm keen to give all the information necessary for someone to be able to offer help with what I should try next.

Have updated to latest CB
Have created new workflow modules
Have searched forum for anything that might help (which is why I took above steps)
Am open to idea that I have missed something silly but can't see it...

Thanks

9 years 1 month ago #257894 by nant

CherryRed wrote: Would it be helpful if I used 'report configuration' or have I given enough detail already.

I'm keen to give all the information necessary for someone to be able to offer help with what I should try next.

Have updated to latest CB
Have created new workflow modules
Have searched forum for anything that might help (which is why I took above steps)
Am open to idea that I have missed something silly but can't see it...

Thanks

Please check FAQ pages for Blank page debugging article and follow instructions.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn