My registration form fields are missing?

8 years 9 months ago #267910 by paultaylortcs
My registration form fields are missing? was created by paultaylortcs
Hi, one minute my registration form fields were showing and now they have gone? Clearly I have done something but I have backtracked all that I can remember and they are still not showing? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I really need these working before I subscribe to a paid membership so that I can get the relevant plugins to continue with the site development. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: catrightsell

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #268069 by catrightsell
Replied by catrightsell on topic My registration form fields are missing?
I'm having a similar issue... with "name" field on the user profile form... ? set to sort alphabetically by last name... now the name field is not there for registering new members... I selected it to be included, but for some reason it's not showing up... crud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: paultaylortcs

8 years 8 months ago #268104 by paultaylortcs
Replied by paultaylortcs on topic My registration form fields are missing?
I had to reinstall the software. No matter what I did I just couldn't get it to work. All these years of using Joomla I thought I'd be able to manage this one! :) Hey ho....
The following user(s) said Thank You: catrightsell

8 years 8 months ago #268177 by catrightsell
Replied by catrightsell on topic My registration form fields are missing?
Ugh... I think my issue is related to a conditional field, which, as I upgraded, the "conditional" feature doesn't appear to be supported, and it wiped out the relationship of the "user" to this special page layout I had help creating. I use so little of all the features available, I spend more time removing features -- it's sad if I have to reinstall, as my only choice. :(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn