"Session expired" when updating language??

8 years 4 months ago #274408 by elawad
Hi there,

when I update the German language plugin and I install it afterwards (as explained on your website), the cb shows a "Session expired"-error on registration. When I uninstall the language plugin it works by default language. When I install the German language plugin again, it works for the first several hours - after some time it appears again.

Can someone tell me a solution for this bug?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #274413 by nant
[mod note: moved out of potential bug area as it did not follow posting instructions in that area]

elawad wrote: Hi there,

when I update the German language plugin and I install it afterwards (as explained on your website), the cb shows a "Session expired"-error on registration. When I uninstall the language plugin it works by default language. When I install the German language plugin again, it works for the first several hours - after some time it appears again.

Can someone tell me a solution for this bug?

Thanks!

I cannot replicate on a clean Joomla 3.4.5 / CB 2.0.12 site with latest CB German plugin from download area.

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #274416 by elawad
Replied by elawad on topic "Session expired" when updating language??
I have cb / joomla latest version installed as well as the latest Language Plugin (uploaddate 11 / 25). I tried deleting / reinstalling the Language Plugin for at least 5 times and everytime the same procedure: First it works and after a while a Session expires error appears .. Same thing with another joomlacopy / host.

Aw by the way: I updated language.php and rezipped the files as described in the joomlapolis.com document files. Ive used the cb plugin installer for installing the zip archive. That is the correct way, isn't it?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn