2 complaints that the new password that was given in password reset doesn't work

7 years 5 months ago #287321 by GODpleasers
Hi, I have had 2 complaints that the new password that was given in password reset does not work.

Come worship Jesus with us..
GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)
godspeaksinternetradio.com/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 5 months ago #287327 by krileon
Are you able to confirm this? Is CB completely up to date? Did they use CB forgot login?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287328 by GODpleasers

krileon wrote:
Are you able to confirm this?

This is the e-mail the last replied to with the new password Said...

Hi Tried to get in with new password won't let me in

From: GOD Speaks internet radio Sign Up <stationowners@godspeaksinternetradio.com>
Sent: October 26, 2016 6:13 AM
To: fredriedel@live.ca
Subject: GOD Speaks internet radio - New password for: Fred Riedel

The user account Fred Riedel has this email associated with it.
A web user from godspeaksinternetradio.com has just requested that a new password be sent.

Your New Password is: DG09WqRYudlN

If you didn't ask for this, don't worry. You are seeing this message, not them. If this was an error just log in with your new password and then change your password to what you would like it to be.

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from GOD Speaks internet radio (godspeaksinternetradio.com).

krileon wrote: Is CB completely up to date?

I just re downloaded to be sure it is up to date.

krileon wrote: Did they use CB forgot login?

As far as i can tell looks like a CB forgot login e-mail to me.

GOD Speaks internet radio- :-) - GOOD :-) - Music that employs life, deliverance, & restoration - COMPLETE :-)

7 years 5 months ago #287366 by krileon
Not sure what to tell you. I've confirmed it works fine locally on 2 installs and our demo site. It's possible you've something acting on CB triggers that's causing a double store resulting in 2 passwords generating, but the email contains the first one.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 5 months ago #287370 by GODpleasers

krileon wrote: It's possible you've something acting on CB triggers that's causing a double store resulting in 2 passwords generating, but the email contains the first one.

How to fix please?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn