Cannot install CB

7 years 3 months ago #289345 by dcpnero
Cannot install CB was created by dcpnero
What is wrong? I got this message when tried to upload and install from my host Strato:

Failed
001_pkg_communitybuilder_2.1.0+build.2016.12.26.23.12.30.f95e064fb.zip

Log hide
001_pkg_communitybuilder_2.1.0+build.2016.12.26.23.12.30.f95e064fb.zip is being installed.
001_pkg_communitybuilder_2.1.0+build.2016.12.26.23.12.30.f95e064fb.zip failed to install! hide

Index column size too large. The maximum column size is 767 bytes. SQL=CREATE TABLE `#__comprofiler_field_values` ( `fieldvalueid` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment, `fieldid` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `fieldtitle` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `fieldlabel` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `fieldgroup` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `ordering` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `sys` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, PRIMARY KEY (`fieldvalueid`), KEY `fieldid_ordering` (`fieldid`, `ordering`), KEY `fieldtitle_id` (`fieldtitle`, `fieldid`), KEY `fieldlabel_id` (`fieldlabel`, `fieldid`) )AUTO_INCREMENT=16, ENGINE=InnoDB
Paket Installieren: Bei der Installation der Erweiterung trat ein Fehler auf: com_comprofiler.zip

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #289373 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot install CB
Your index key length limit is extremely small. It should have no issue with a varchar(255) + integer index. What version of database are you on? The database should also be InnoDB and your host needs to ensure innodb_large_prefix is working correctly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 3 months ago #289383 by dcpnero
Replied by dcpnero on topic Cannot install CB
The Database seems to be MySQL. There I cannot find any ~large_prefix.
Is there a MySQL Version of CB needed?

7 years 3 months ago #289384 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Cannot install CB

dcpnero wrote: The Database seems to be MySQL. There I cannot find any ~large_prefix.
Is there a MySQL Version of CB needed?

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/276-community-builder/getting-started/18576-technical-requirements-for-community-builder

7 years 3 months ago #289415 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cannot install CB
You need to contact your host and have them ensure innodb_large_prefix is working correctly as it does not appear to be. All your Joomla and CB database tables Storage Engine should be innodb (this can be changed in phpmyadmin).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds