[#6490] Problem: CB Login and SEO after Update

7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #291022 by Joker313
Hi,

I have a problem that is driving me nuts. I updated CB to the newest version and since then is the CB Login module on my login page not longer visible. I just receive a white page for the whole URL. My index page ends on /, the login on /interner-bereich
With turning the error messages in Joomla, I recevie the following line as failure:

Notice: Undefined property: ComprofilerRouter::$menu in /hp/ch/ad/ib/www/components/com_comprofiler/router.php on line 98

Fatal error: Call to a member function getActive() on null in /hp/ch/ad/ib/www/components/com_comprofiler/router.php on line 98

Based on that, I found out this might be a SEO problem and if I turn off SEO, it is working again... However without SEO my URLs are not easy readable.
My SEO settings:

My environment:
Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable
PHP 5.6.22-1
Webserver Apache/2.2.22
new CB version 2.1.2

How do I get it working with SEO turned on?

Thank you in advance!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 2 months ago #291091 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem: CB Login and SEO after Update
There's no way for that to be null. Joomla sets it to the current menu item in the event that it is null. You either have a problem with your menu structure or SEF is not correctly configured. You should have a menu item marked Home that's public and published. SEF requires the Joomla SEF system plugin within Extensions > Plugins to also be public and published. If using a 3rd party SEO extension try disabling it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291116 by Joker313
Replied by Joker313 on topic Problem: CB Login and SEO after Update
Thank you krileon for your feedback,

I checked both points:

- I have a "default" page for every language my joomla webpage offers
- The SEF System plugin is published and active

As I said, I just updated to the newest CB version and changed non of my other settings...

Do you have any recommendation concerning logging so the failure could be clearer identified? Or any other useful hints?
Thank you!

7 years 2 months ago #291163 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem: CB Login and SEO after Update
I've added a bug ticket to implement a fix for this. I've no idea what's causing Joomla to provide a null menu, but that's not supposed to happen.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6490

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 2 months ago #291202 by Joker313
Replied by Joker313 on topic Problem: CB Login and SEO after Update
Thanks!

7 years 2 months ago #291434 by rluten
Replied by rluten on topic Problem: CB Login and SEO after Update
I solved it the same way, turning off SEO. I noticed that you solved it and said 'Fixed in MR !1249'
I'm kinda new to this. Does this mean we'll have to wait for 2.2 to be released for the final fix?

Or is there a hotfix or something somewhere that we can download?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn