[SOLVED] Error in batch mass action

7 years 4 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #292533 by piluche
[SOLVED] Error in batch mass action was created by piluche
Hi,
I made a huge mistake !
I used the batch mass action to move all the users from one group to another.
But I forgot NOT to exclude myself as Super User from that batch.
So , know i'm not recognised any more as Super user and cannot login into the admin part of my site.
Somebody can help me recovering my admin acces ?
Maybe in data base ( where ?) or either in the configutaion.php file?
I'm quite in a urge
Thanks for a quick help anyone ( in french, would be great)
Rgds

Phil
(From Paris, France)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 weeks ago #292589 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error in batch mass action
Edit the _user_usergroup_map database table, find the first row associated to your user by user_id, then change group_id to 8 (default id for Super User usergroup).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 weeks ago #292598 by piluche
Replied by piluche on topic Error in batch mass action
Thanks Kyle
You saved me !
Very greateful
Rgds, sincerely

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn